Friday, September 24, 2010

Coming Soon to The Eatinist Bitch...

OH MAN GUYS....so many fun things are a-happenin'!

I've been a busy bee for the past couple of days, but I just wanted to let you in on what's to come...

I was just in a Pie Bake Off thrown by Greenpoint Open Studios @ the Diamond Bar in Greenpoint BK...what a night. Amazing food, people, and prizes. Pics and a post are coming of course.

Speaking of pies...my very good friend Tana (aka Eatinist #2) will do a guest post about baking Key Lime Pie, yumm.

Tomorrow night is...LE GRAND FOODING!!!! New York's hottest new chefs are pitted agains San Francisco's offerings at MoMA's P.S. 1 in Long Island City.

And on Sunday...oh baby. I'm going to Sunday's 5-8pm session of the Get Real NY Craft Beer and Food Festival. There are still tickets, so make sure you get one. Also, today is the start of NY Craft Beer Week 2010...I've got my Beer Passport, do you?

Posts to come next week...hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Beer and Pie, this sounds liek the makings of a great week!

    ReplyDelete