Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oneshot: The Elvis Sandwich

So of course I follow up my ode to Judaism cuisine post with something featuring bacon...I gotta be me. Honesty in all things!!!

Bread toasted in bacon grease, peanut butter, bananas, honey...and bacon. This was reported to be Elvis's favorite sandwich. The man was a druggie, but he sure knew how to eat!!! Sweet, salty, creamy from the bananas...AND BACON!!!




Fry up a couple slicees of bacon and reserve a tablespoon or so of the grease (approx. enough to fry both sides of the sammy). Slather your two slices of bread with peanut butter, drizzle some honey on each side. Take one banana, slice her up, then lay that on top of the honey and pb. Put it together and fry the sammy on medium heat until it's golden, brown, and delicious. I ate this with a huge glass of water, and fell asleep for 3 hours after.

Please don't judge me.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha who would judge??? i dare anyone to eat that and not pass out-

    ReplyDelete